Pro Zone Bed Bug Heat Treatments
Pro Zone Heat Treatments
We know how difficult it can be to wake up to find these blood-sucking insects in your bed. Bed Bugs can live up to 18 months without a blood meal! The best-proven method of treatment is killing them with heat. Pro Zone Pest Control has treated hundreds of homes and apartments in the Miami Valley using this method. Most jobs only take 3-5 hours to complete, and you can come home on the same day of treatment.
Bed Bug Heat Treatment Prep Sheet
Before we arrive to your home, we ask that you complete the 14 steps from our customer preparation checklist. Doing so will reduce the time it takes to complete the service and improve the effectiveness of your bed bug heat treatment.
• Remove all clutter from your home.
• Remove all clothes and items from your dressers and chest drawers.
• Bag all of your clothing and dry them on high heat for at least 15 minutes.
• Take apart all beds in all the rooms.
• Leave hanging clothes in closets and space them 1/2 inch apart if possible.
• Move all furniture and items to the center of the room. We need two to three feet of clearance around rooms to access all the bed bug hiding areas.
• Remove all pictures from the walls.
• Remove all electronic equipment from the treatment area (computers, TVs, laptops).
• Remove all covers from electrical outlets.
• Remove all animals, birds, and reptiles.
• Cover all fish tanks and turn off the filter.
• Remove all candles, wine bottles, liquor bottles, medicines, oil paintings, and any other important items.
• Remove all window coverings, including vinyl and wood mini blinds.
• Dry or dry clean all curtains.
Note: Pro Zone Pest Control accepts no liability or responsibility for any damages to your property or contents of your home.
When you return home after heat treatment
• Open doors and windows to air out your house for 3 hours.
• Turn furnace and air conditioner back on 3 hours after returning home.
What should I expect after treatment?
• Don’t be alarmed if a few bed bugs emerge after initial treatment. They have been exposed to the heat and will die.
• If you are still seeing bed bugs after one week, call us, and we will return for a follow-up chemical application.
Why Choose Pro Zone Pest Control
We’re passionate about helping people just like you get rid of unwanted pest problems. As such, we are proud to be the only pest control company in Dayton promising excellence in value, service, and trust. If we don’t provide the service and results that you expect, we will return at no charge to make it right.
Frequently Asked Questions
Heat treatments usually eliminate bed bugs and their eggs in one service. However, due to circumstances outside of our control, we cannot stop your home or apartment from being reinfested. So we have a 90-day warranty in place to resolve that issue. In the unlikely case you see bed bugs during that time, please give us a call at 937-903-3962 and we’ll make things right!
10% Off Your Initial Pest Treatment
★★★★★“We called Pro Zone Pest Control because we had been dealing with roaches for several months and just couldn't seem to get rid of them even though we kept the house clean. Dan was quick, professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and there was FANTASTIC customer service from a man who truly cares about his customers and loves what he does because he can help people, a trait you don t often see these days.”
★★★★★“Dan is very prompt and courteous. He called ahead to confirm the appointment. He made me feel at ease with the embarrassment and frustration of cockroaches. He was very thorough in treating our home and assuring the products are safe for our kitten. I especially appreciate the pricing and month to month treatment which includes all pest should we have a problem with anything else. Thank you.”
★★★★★“One of the most honest & ethical companies I've ever done business with. Addressed my pest/insect issue promptly and explained in detail everything he intended to do. Wasn't pushy and did not try to sell me something I didn't need. I also loved that the method of treatment was completely safe for my pet. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone I know. So happy I chose Pro Zone Pest Control.”